Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Black Quill and Link

22 Reasons Why We Could See An Economic Collapse In 
Europe In 2012.







Acts 27:11

New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Nevertheless the centurion was more persuaded by the helmsman and the owner of the ship than by the things spoken by Paul.

Prepare and equip yourselves both spiritually and materially, and know God is sovereign. The battle is His. 


Philippians 4:13

New King James Version (NKJV)


13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 


My prayer: "Heavenly Father, prepare me spiritually, give me the wisdom to do the right thing, and to always be aware that You are sovereign and You are always with me. No matter what storms of life are looming before me or the storms I currently find myself experiencing, I know You are my Father, You are my God, and You are sovereign. No worries!! In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen." 

No comments: