Friday, September 9, 2011

My New Blog

I have started this new blog, because I have something to say to the world. My hope is to write a blog based on sound reasoning. Until now, my thoughts have been posted  on Facebook where only a few friends have the opportunity to read, ponder, comment on, share, like, or ignore.


My desire is for this blog to be written well enough to stimulate any reader's thinking, either to confirm like opinions a reader and I might have in common, or to persuade readers to agree with the convictions I hold. I admit to being very opinionated on many subjects, but I also want my readers to understand I endeavor to listen to any opposing well articulated arguments.


The subjects I am interested in writing about are (but not limited to) God, family, scripture, country, politics, music, sports, church, past experiences, and my own personal relationship with Jesus Christ who I proclaim to be my LORD and LORD of all. Make no mistake on this one - Jesus is LORD!


As I am not a professional writer, I know my grammar will not always be correct, but I will make every effort to construct sentences coherent enough for the average reader to understand. After all, the whole purpose of this blog is not only to convey my thoughts, but also to persuade others to agree with my point of view.


Finally, I want you the reader to know, even though I hold strong opinions (that can be controversial) on many subjects I readily admit I do not have all the answers. You are welcomed to and encouraged to express reasoned opposing views.

No comments: